Installing and deploying tftpd32 in ubuntu 17.10 [closed]












0














I need to connect my Cisco router to my laptop running Ubuntu 17.10 so that I could save the configurations to the device. I am new to Linux and had been using application tftpd32 in Windows to transfer the files. How shall I do it? I have read many forums but as I am new to Linux , I find myself difficult to understand.










share|improve this question







New contributor




BcS is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











closed as off-topic by DK Bose, George Udosen, karel, N0rbert, Kulfy Dec 31 '18 at 11:12


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "This question is specific to an end of life Ubuntu release. These are no longer supported and are therefore off-topic here. To upgrade, see: How to install software or upgrade from old unsupported release?" – DK Bose, George Udosen, karel, N0rbert, Kulfy

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


















    0














    I need to connect my Cisco router to my laptop running Ubuntu 17.10 so that I could save the configurations to the device. I am new to Linux and had been using application tftpd32 in Windows to transfer the files. How shall I do it? I have read many forums but as I am new to Linux , I find myself difficult to understand.










    share|improve this question







    New contributor




    BcS is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
    Check out our Code of Conduct.











    closed as off-topic by DK Bose, George Udosen, karel, N0rbert, Kulfy Dec 31 '18 at 11:12


    This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


    • "This question is specific to an end of life Ubuntu release. These are no longer supported and are therefore off-topic here. To upgrade, see: How to install software or upgrade from old unsupported release?" – DK Bose, George Udosen, karel, N0rbert, Kulfy

    If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
















      0












      0








      0







      I need to connect my Cisco router to my laptop running Ubuntu 17.10 so that I could save the configurations to the device. I am new to Linux and had been using application tftpd32 in Windows to transfer the files. How shall I do it? I have read many forums but as I am new to Linux , I find myself difficult to understand.










      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      BcS is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.











      I need to connect my Cisco router to my laptop running Ubuntu 17.10 so that I could save the configurations to the device. I am new to Linux and had been using application tftpd32 in Windows to transfer the files. How shall I do it? I have read many forums but as I am new to Linux , I find myself difficult to understand.







      17.10 tftp






      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      BcS is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.











      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      BcS is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question






      New contributor




      BcS is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      asked Dec 31 '18 at 10:15









      BcS

      1




      1




      New contributor




      BcS is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.





      New contributor





      BcS is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






      BcS is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.




      closed as off-topic by DK Bose, George Udosen, karel, N0rbert, Kulfy Dec 31 '18 at 11:12


      This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


      • "This question is specific to an end of life Ubuntu release. These are no longer supported and are therefore off-topic here. To upgrade, see: How to install software or upgrade from old unsupported release?" – DK Bose, George Udosen, karel, N0rbert, Kulfy

      If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.




      closed as off-topic by DK Bose, George Udosen, karel, N0rbert, Kulfy Dec 31 '18 at 11:12


      This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


      • "This question is specific to an end of life Ubuntu release. These are no longer supported and are therefore off-topic here. To upgrade, see: How to install software or upgrade from old unsupported release?" – DK Bose, George Udosen, karel, N0rbert, Kulfy

      If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes

          Popular posts from this blog

          Questions related to Moebius Transform of Characteristic Function of the Primes

          Can not write log (Is /dev/pts mounted?) - openpty in Ubuntu-on-Windows?

          List of scandals in India